Powering Cornmarket's Pink and Blue Power Campaign
Since 2017, Cornmarket, the leading insurance broker to public sector workers in Ireland has partnered with Full Health in the delivery of its pioneering health assessment and education programme for breast and prostate health.
The Pink and Blue Power campaign was first launched in 2017, in response to the high level of cancer claims in Income Continuance Plans. 1 in 9 women are diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime, while 1 in 7 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer.
The programme is delivered nationwide through a network of 70 GP and referral centres, with a focus on specific age groups; women aged 30 – 49 and men aged 40 – 65. The aim is to increase awareness of the signs and symptoms of these common cancers and provide members with vital education and the opportunity for a one-off clinical physical exam.
Full Health's role
Full Health's platform powers the entire programme including:
- Appointment booking and management with unique invitation codes for each member.
- Data collection from the health assessment questionnaire, physical exam inputs and laboratory results.
- Interpretation of results and automated creation of a patient friendly report, reviewed by a doctor before releasing to the patient.
- Automated referral workflow for follow-on investigations.
- Capturing referral service data such as consultations, scans and biopsies.
- Communication with the member following all service interactions.
The programme has been a huge success to date.
- Over 60,000 people have been invited to participate
- 16,000 booked an initial assessment
- 3,000 + referred for further tests (Mammogram, Ultrasound, MRI, biopsy)
- 49 cancer diagnoses
- 93% said they were more confident to self-check after Pink Power compared to 17% before the programme.
- 98% said they were very satisfied or satisfied with the programme.