May 5th, 2021
At Full Health, we’re creating clarity in medicine for everyone. We do this by empowering healthcare providers with highly scalable, intelligent automation of medical pathways.
Over the last seven years we’ve been working with medical professionals to understand and solve the problems encountered at the coal face of health care delivery. Our current product suite focus is on using modern testing and diagnostics to catch medical issues at an early stage, make the information understandable to the patient, and provide follow on advice and intervention. We have helped tens of thousands of people to take control of their health. We are expanding our scope and product suite to continue in our mission.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a curious engineer who shares our vision of solving problems in health care and our passion with utilising technology. We are looking for the following personal qualities:
- Passion for health care and delivering the best solutions to problems within the constraints.
- Passion for technology and how it you can make the world a better place.
- Loves working with a team of people. You don’t have to be an extrovert, we realise that introverts are strong performers too.
- Not wedded to one particular way of doing things - we are always learning and adapting to new ideas.
- Have shown that you are a life-long learner (formal or informal is fine).
We are very proud of our culture, and maintaining a good company culture should be important to you. We will go into the details with you, but we highly value: humility, transparency, and cooperation.
Your primary motivation should be an interest in contributing to our vision for comprehensively empowering human health.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Working with the development team
- Participating in decision making
- Delivering high quality peer-reviewed code
- Reviewing code from team members
- Meeting the needs of customers
- Improving how we get things done
- Turning customer problems into solutions
- 2+ Years of web development experience
NICE TO HAVE
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Mongodb database
What we’ll offer in return
A great opportunity to share and learn from our experienced team members.
Interesting and challenging problems in a space that really makes a difference to your fellow humans.
Opportunity to develop your career, your own ideas and autonomy with enough guidance to achieve something important.
A culture and work environment where trust governs everything. We won’t micro manage, stop you living your life outside work, or make you work so hard that you stop enjoying life and having those sparks of inspiration outside of work.
Competitive package and the chance to be in early in a company that is growing.
This role is fully remote and we would have a preference for candidates in Ireland, we live in a new world and any candidate that is really motivated by the coming on the journey should apply.
To apply: email email@example.com