November 13th, 2018
Mid Level Engineer
We are looking for a talented engineer who wants to learn and recognises that job titles don’t mean that much. We believe that we’re all learning, and that if you think you’re ‘senior’ because you’ve 5 to 10 years experience, then there’s always a lot more to learn. We’re keen to help you on that journey.
Dublin, or the beautiful Co Mayo.
Who we are:
Full Health Medical was founded with a mission to solve health care problems with technology. Over the last seven years we’ve been working with medical professionals to understand and solve the problems encountered at the coal face of health care delivery. Our current product suite focus is on using modern testing and diagnostics to catch medical issues at an early stage, make the information understandable to the patient, and provide follow on advice and intervention. We have helped tens of thousands of people to avail of medical testing, and take control of their health. We are expanding our scope and product suite to continue in our mission.
What you’ll bring to the table:
We are looking for a curious engineer, who shares our vision of solving problems in health care, and our passion with utilising technology in these solutions. We are looking for the following personal qualities:
- Passion for health care and delivering the best solutions to problems within the constraints.
- Passion for technology and how it you can make the world a better place by releasing your ‘inner geek’.
- Loves working with a team of people - this is not a role where you’ll just put on your headphones and code. You don’t have to be an extrovert, we realise that introverts are strong performers too.
- Not wedded to one particular technology or way of doing things - we are always learning and adapting to new ideas. You will learn a lot here, but only if you don’t do things ‘because that’s the way it has always been done’.
- Have shown that you are a life-long learner (formal or informal is fine).
- Able to take coaching and work at a problem with some supervision - if you need a lot of handholding, then you may be better suited to a different company.
We are very proud of our culture, and maintaining a good company culture should be important to you. We will go into the details with you, but we highly value: humility, transparency, and cooperation.
We are broad in terms of the technical skills we are looking for - the only thing we’re not looking for is a one-trick-pony. If you have X years of experience, then it shouldn’t be the same one year repeated X times.
What we’ll offer in return
Great opportunity to learn from experienced team members.
Exposure to broad technologies with time and mentorship to learn many more.
Interesting and challenging problems in a problem space that really makes a difference to your fellow humans.
Opportunity to develop your career, your own ideas and autonomy with enough guidance to achieve something important.
A culture and work environment where trust governs everything. We won’t micro mange, stop you living your life outside work, or make you work so hard that you stop enjoying life and having those sparks of inspiration outside of work.
Competitive package and the chance to be in early in a company that is going to grow.
How to apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 20th of December 2018