May 5th, 2021
Customer Success and Operations Co-ordinator
At Full Health, we’re creating clarity in medicine for everyone. We do this by empowering healthcare providers with highly scalable, intelligent automation of medical pathways.
We have helped tens of thousands of people to take control of their health.
Customer Success / Operations Co-ordinator
The role of Customer Success / Operations co-ordinator is centred on ensuring excellence in service delivery and ensuring customer experiences are positive. We are currently involved in delivering significant projects across Ireland and the UK and the company is going through a major growth phase.
You should have a passion for technology and the ambition to dive head-first into new challenges. You should be adaptive and excited to help innovate with new processes and contribute. We’re looking for someone who thrives by having daily interactions with customers and partners.
The role requires management and leadership skills to ensure that operations are smooth running. We are looking for someone who has strong operations experience who is willing to complete tasks to a high standard.
- Customer Focus: The ability to show empathy, courtesy, professionalism and trustworthiness in customer and partner interactions.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills including strong active listening.
- Detail oriented
- Adaptable - capable of taking on new tasks as they arise in different areas of the business
- Ability to identify associated project risks, resource issues and address in good time
- Leadership qualities
- Flexible and sensitive to culture
- Strong team working skills
- Speak English fluently
- Responsibility for key operational projects
- Ensure the company’s ticketing software is updated with detailed communication of queries
- Best effort to ensure all medical delivery projects are an operational success
- Monitor and assist with the Full Health Medical Clinic network
- Operational reporting internal and to stakeholders when required
- Become an expert on the company’s product offerings, services, methodologies and customers
- Ensure that all queries are responded to within the agreed outline of the SLA
- Manage session booking/ release for service delivery programmes
- Onboarding of new clients on the Full Health platform
- Deliver online training
- Updating our knowledge base
- Participating in our product development process
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- +2 years working in a similar capacity in a small or medium sized business.
- Skilled in standard office software; Microsoft Word & Excel etc.
- Experience in a medical environment / knowledge of medical pathways - while it is not an essential requirement is highly advantageous.
What we’ll offer in return
A great opportunity to share and learn from our experienced team members.
Interesting and challenging problems in a space that really makes a difference to your fellow humans.
Opportunity to develop your career, your own ideas and autonomy with enough guidance to achieve something important.
A culture and work environment where trust governs everything. We won’t micro-manage, stop you living your life outside work, or make you work so hard that you stop enjoying life and having those sparks of inspiration outside of work.
Competitive package and the chance to be in early in a company that is growing.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Fully Remote
Closing Date: 15th of May 2021
To apply: email email@example.com